Tradesman Liability Insurance – All building and associated trades liability insurance brought to you by Insurance Dealer. Thank you for visiting this page – at Insurance Dealer we appreciate you have a choice but have no hesitation in boasting that we truly deliver. You could be a single sole tradesman or a company offering full construction services to your customers, a business insurance policy covering public liability insurance and employers liability insurance will be required. Optional tools, personal accident and legal expenses policy can be purchased as part of the tradesman insurance package. At Insurance Dealer we find the best tradesmen insurance covering over 230 trades and professions. If you cannot find your trade on our online public liability insurance quote engine then please call us and one our experienced advisors will be able to arrange the cover for your needs.
Below is a small list of the most common types of tradesman insurance policies;
- Air Conditioning Engineers / Installers
- Artexers / Ceiling Contractors
- Bricklayers / Hod Carriers
- Builders / Residential and Commercial
- Carpenters and Joiners
- Double Glaziers / Glazing
- Electricians / Electrical Contractors
- Gardners / Landscape
- Gas Fitters / Installers / Engineers
- Heating Engineers
- Roofers / Roofing Services
- Shop Fitters / Fitting
- Thermal Installations
- Window Cleaners
Our Online product is designed to cater for the needs of a typical Tradesmen / Contractors where:
- The number of persons working in the business does not exceed 10.
- The business operates from the proprietors home or a third party premises.
The primary cover is for Public Liability Insurance, but with the option to include Employers Liability; Tools cover; Contract Works cover; Plant (including Hired in Plant) cover and Personal Accident benefits.