Roofers insurance is an essential form of cover for all roofing contractors. Covers available include public liability, employers liability, legal expenses, personal accident and professional indemnity.
- Roofers liability insurance excluding heatwork.
- Roofing contractors cover including the use of heat.
- Cover for temporary employees.
- Cover for sub-contractors.
- Public liability insurance limits of £1m, £2m, £5m and £10m available
- Flat roof roofing policy for hot roofers with application of heat use.
The roofing contractors liability cover will protect the roofing contractor including their business in the event of a client lodges a claim for personal injury or property damage. A customer can only claim for damages or injury if this has been caused by as a direct result of the contractors or an employee of the roofing contractors negligence as part of the roofing contract.
For a quote on cold or hot roofing insurance please contact our commercial department on 0844 477 9805 or complete our online call back request form.